Anduril 2: Enable Instant Channel Switching
This page refers to features of Anduril 2.
You may be looking for the Anduril 1 manual or Check if you're running Anduril 1 or 2.
Sometimes when using a dual channel Anduril 2 light, you want to rapidly switch from one set of emitters to the other. For instance, one emitter may be more floody and the other is more throwy and you’d want to quickly go from being able to see things around you to being able to see things further away.
Here’s how you can set up your light to be able instantly swap between the two channels.
Instant channel switching on the Emisar Dual-Channel DT8 with E21a emitters. Notice how only one channel is on at a time.
Start in Advanced UI
Make sure your Anduril 2 light is in Advanced UI.
Configure Tint Ramp Style
Stay in Advanced UI and proceed with the following steps:
- When the light is Off, enter
- On the last click, you’ll notice the light flash, which indicates that you’re now in the Misc Config Menu.
- After this flash, let go. The light will begin a buzz (flash flickering), which signals that the light is ready to accept your input.
1Cto set the tint ramp style to toggle (instant channel switching).
- The light will flash when you click and then continue to buzz. Let it keep going, and it will return back to Off.
Try out Instant Channel Switching
Good work, you’ve configured your channel switching light for instant channel switching! Let’s give it a try:
- While the light is still Off, enter
1Cto enter Ramping Mode.
- Notice how the channels toggle between each other rather than ramping between each other.
Now you’re geared up to switch between the forces of hot and cold, throw and flood, good and better, awesome and amazing.
Be sure to use your channel switching powers to illuminate the world for the better!