If your mind wasn’t in enough of a tizzy from ordering a Emisar D4V2 with options like body color, metal/material, LED, and raised vs switch button, there’s also accessories you can get for your light to customize it even more.
These are the goodies already offered as add-ons when you order the D4V2. I make it a point to always get both the Magnetic Tailcap and the 18350 tube for all of my lights.
- Pocket clip: to keep your torch at your side always; the stock clip does the job, but has been known to break easily.
- Additional floody optic: helps clean up the beam, especially for emitters like the E21a where Hank ships with the floody optic by default.
- Magnetic Tailcap: more useful than I’d realized before I got it. Great for working under the sink or under the car hood. At some restaurants with metal tables, it’s handy to have a magnet to keep napkins from blowing in the wind!
- Stainless Steel Bezel: to protect the optics/lens; good for working lights or folks with butter fingers.
- 18350 tube: turn your D4V2 into a cute little compact chub at the cost of having shorter runtimes.
- 18500 tube: the mid-sized tube between the 18350 and 18650.
- Emisar DW4 Clip: fits the D4V2 perfectly without any modification!
- Modified Olight M2R Clip: most recommended by the community, but does require some work to get it to fit.
- Not exactly a clip, but as an alternative, I like to use a Magnetic hook with carabiner with my D4V2 with a magnetic tailcap. Be warned: Hank isn’t consistent with the direction of his magnets, so these may not always work for you.
When you want some ambient/mood lighting that’s not gonna glare in your face. I like to even diffuse the Aux LEDs to use for a multi-colored party atmosphere in the yard.
- 3D Printed Flat Crunch Lantern Diffusers by u/greenmikey. If you have a 3D printer, you can print it yourself!
- 3D Printed Colored Diffusers by u/spicy3d. Photos.
- 3D Printed Emisar D4V2 Lantern Kit
- Lumintop FW21/EDC18 Diffuser in L size fits the D4V2’s head. Available on AliExpress as well. They glow in the dark and fit the Noctigon KR4 perfectly as well.
- 3D Printed battery holders for 18650/18350 by u/spicy3d.
- D4V2 Holder: an interesting option to consider for mounting the light on a wall or a desk.
- Phaser3D Steeze Lights - Onewheel D4V2 Torch Mount
- Phaser3D D4V2 Steeze Gopro Head Torch Mount
- “Jumbo” shorty D4V2 sticker by u/WifeOfCheule
- Modular Display Hex shelves
- Another D4V2: you wouldn’t want your D4V2 to be all alone without a friend, right?
- Flashing kit: so you can update/customize your firmware.