I make my coffee in the mornings with a 36 oz Frieling French Press in Brushed Finish.
I had previously used a french press from Ikea UPPHETTA, but found it precarious to wash, and I wanted something sturdier that I could rely on to stay intact for years to come.
- Boil about 1L of water in Black & Decker electric kettle
- While waiting, pour beans into Mr. Coffee Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System
- Grind away!
- Pour into the french press
- When water is done boiling, pour boiling water into french press
- Place lid on top of french press, but do not press down yet
- Set timer for 4 minutes and let brew
- When timer is done, press down
- Pour coffee into mugs
Here are the measurements I use:
|Servings||Coffee||Grinder Cups||Grind||Water||Brew Time|
These measurements aren’t as precise as most probably purists are comfortable with, but they’ve served me well in my daily grind and palette.