Wurkkos FC11 is a powerful, versatile EDC/outdoor flashlight, designed for home, EDC or outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing or hunting. It is powered by a single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery, is rechargeable via USB-C and comes with a magnetic tailcap for flexible and convenient use. The flashlight features two mode groups: Group 1 with 6 stepped modes and Group 2 with ramping mode.
FC11 delivers a maximum output of 1,300 lumens with a maximum range of 144 meters (157 yards). Its side switch controls all functions: power on/off, battery indicator, output level and charge of mode groups. It also provides an improved, user friendly interace and simple one-hand operation.
|Luminous Flux [lm]||2||50||300||700||1,300||1,300|
|Runtime||275h||45h||9h||2h 45min||1h 20min||-|
|Beam Distance [m]||-||28||67||104||144||-|
|Peak Intensity [cd]||-||200||1,125||2,692||5,183||-|
|Mode||Ramping: Eco - Turbo||Strobe|
|Luminous Flux [lm]||2-1,300||1,300|
|Runtime||depending on ramping level||n/a|
|Impact Resistance||1m / 3.28ft.|
|Water Resistance||IPX-7 (up to 1 meter under water)|
|Charging Specification||USB-C port, input DC 5V 1A|
|Notes||The above mentioned paramters are based on tests according to international flashlight testing standards (ANSI/NEMA FL1) using one 3,500 mAh 18650 Li-ion battery in our laboratory. Results may vary with different battery or under different environmental conditions.|
- Emitter: 1x Samsung LH351D 90CRI
- Reflector: Orange Peel reflector
- Driver: FET circuit
- Operating voltage: 2.7V-4.2V
- Battery options: 1x 18650 Li-ion battery
- Dimension: 116.23mm (length) x 27mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 65±1 gram (without battery)
- Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to hard-anodized to military grade specification type III, anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
- Touchened mineral glass lens
- Water resistance i.a.w. IPX-7
- Mode Memory: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (except Strobe)
- Reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation.
- Automatic stepdown: Turbo mode steps down after 90 seconds of operation to prevent overheating. To reactivate Turbo mode, doubleclick the side switch once again.
The LED indicator in the side switch shows the power status for 5 seconds after turning the FC11 on.
- Green: remaining battery power is good (more than 30%)
- Red: remaining battery power is poor (less than 30%)
- Flashing Red: critical power, replace or recharge battery as soon as possible
Low Voltage Protection: If the battery’s voltage is lower than 2.7V, FC11 turns off automatically to avoid battery damage by overdischarge.
|Battery Type||Dimension & Quality||Nominal Voltage||Compatible|
|18650 x 1||3.7V||Yes|
Unscrew the tailcap to insert one 18650 battery with the anode side (+) towards the head, and then screw tailcap back on. Both flat top and button top 18650 batteries are supported.
The FC11 has a USB-C port for convenient recharging of its battery. Please connect it with a quality USB-C cable and use a USB power adapter with 5V 1A. While charging the LED power indicator flashes red. Once finished the indicator will turn green to indicate a full battery.
Stepped modes gives you fixed brightness levels to choose from: Eco-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
From OFF single click to turn ON. Press and hold to cycle through stepped modes (Eco-Low-Mid-High). Single click to turn OFF.
Double click to activate Turbo mode. While in Turbo mode, single click to return to the previously used mode.
From OFF, press 1 second to Eco, then keep press and hold to cycle through stepped modes.
Ramping mode gives you full flexibility to adjust brightness steplessly from Eco to Turbo level.
From OFF single click to turn ON. Press and hold to change brightness steplessly (“ramp”). Ramping changes its direction when the button is being pressed again within 1.5 seconds. The light flashes once when it reaches the lower or upper end of the ramp. From ON single click to turn OFF again.
Double click to activate Turbo level, triple click to active Strobe mode. Another single click to return to the previously used brightness level.
From OFF, press 1 second to Eco, then keep press will adjust brightness steplessly.
From OFF press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to switch betwen both mode groups. Two flashes will confirm the mode group change.
Triple click to activate Strobe mode. While in Strobe mode, single click to return to the previously used standard mode.
FC11 comes with a lockout function to prevent accidental activation, e.g. in one’s pocket or backpack.
From OFF quadruple click to activate lockout. Another quadruple click to deactivate lockout and return to the previous mode setting. When the light is locked, the main LED only blinks two times to show the status of being locked.
The flashlight produces a significant amount of heat in high brightness modes. The reduce potential damage to the electronics components and the LED emitter FC11 will automatically step down to a lower brightness mode after 90 seconds of operation in Turbo mode. If you still need Turbo mode double click the side switch once.
- Do not stare directly into the beam or point it directly into anyone’s face.
- Strobe mode may cause seizuer in persons with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Operating the FC11 for a long time on high brightness modes will warm the flashlight up. This is normal.
- Disassembling the sealed head can damage the flashlight and voids the warranty.
- Wurkkos Ltd. recommends using high-quality brand batteries. Damage by defective batteries void the warranty.
- Remove the battery if the flashlight will not be used for an extended period of time.
- To prevent self-discharge or accidental activation during storage or transportation, unscrew the tailcap by half a turn or remove battery.
- Every 6 months threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin layer of silicone grease.
- To maintain a proper level of waterproofness, replace worn-out o-rings with an approved spare (2 pieces are shipped with initial order).
Clean battery contacts regularly as dirty contacts may impair the performance of the flashlight. If you experience problems (flicker, shien intermittently or failure to turn on) the following root causes and solutions should be tried:
- Reason A: The battery needs replacement (Battery voltage is below 2.6V).
- Solution: Replace battery with an approved type of fully charged battery.
- Reason B: Threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
- Solution: Please clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods do not work pleas refer to the warranty policy before contacting your authorized distributor.